TAPES CHECK LIST - SENIOR SYSTEM
Senior System Civilian Evaluation Report
(DA FORM 7222)
PART II - AUTHENTICATION
- Rater and Senior Rater (if used) have signed and dated in IIa and IIc respectively.
- Ratee has signed after Rater/Senior Rater have
assigned rating, and appropriate discussion has
PART IV - DUTY DESCRIPTION
- Contains brief description of duties and
indicates whether the current position description
PART VI - PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
- The appropriate objective rating box is marked VIa.
- The total of the rated objectives (percent) matches the
level of rating (in VIa).
- For supervisors or managers, the appropriate box is marked
in VIa to indicate either YES or NO for Excellence in Org
Mgt/Ldshp OR EEO/AA. (Specific objectives must appear in the
Support Form for these).
- Bullet comments are annotated in VIb for any
ratings above or below "S."
PART VIII - SENIOR RATER (When Used)
- The appropriate Overall Performance Rating block is marked in VIIIa.
- The overall rating in VIIIa matches the objective
rating in VIa.
- No additional pages are attached to Evaluation Form.
CIVILIAN EVALUATION REPORT SUPPORT FORM
(DA FORM 7222-1)
- The Support Form is attached to the DA Form 7222.
- The Rater at the appropriate level has initialed and dated in Part III, along with Ratee and Rater initials.
- Performance Plan has been in effect at least 120 days (based on date the Rater (or Senior Rater, if required) has initialed in Part III).
- Each rated Performance Objective has a rating
properly annotated (E, S (please do not use “M”),
NI or F) in pen or pencil to the left side.
- If ratee is a supervisor, there are specific
objectives for Org Mgmt/LDR or EEO/AA in Part IVb
of the DA Form 7222-1.
- Employees will not be nominated automatically for performance awards based on their ratings; however, if an award is proposed, there is a copy of page 1 of the Evaluation Report (DA Form 7222) with the proposed award documented in Part IIIb. When finally approved, the signature and date of the approving official will appear in Part IIIb and the award will be transmitted through appropriate channels.
DATES AND COPIES
- Three copies of completed DA Form 7222, with DA
Form 7222-1 attached to each copy are forwarded.
If employee is to receive a Performance Award,
xerox copies of page 1 of DA Form 7222 with Part
IIIb completed, to include an original signature
of the Senior Rater in the award approved block,
are also attached to each copy.